Event Start Location
8:30 am start for 30K in the Boathouse parking lot
8:35 start for 5K, 8.1 and Half Marathon at the Tennis Courts
Both Starts merge about .4 miles into the race.
North Park Boathouse
10301 Pearce Mill Road
Allison Park, PA 15101
All Finishers in the 1/2 Marathon and 30K will receive custom finishers medals.
Monetary prizes will be awarded as follows:
Top 3 Male & Female Overall & Masters in both Half & 30K
1st Place - $150
2nd Place - $75
3rd Place - $50
Masters - $50
Top 3 M & F Overall & Masters in 5K Race. & 8.1 Mile
1st Place - $50
2nd Place - $40
3rd Place - $30
Masters - $30
Monetary awards will be checks cut post-race and mailed to winners. Any uncashed checks after 90 days will be Voided and money will be donated to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Age Group Awards
Top 3 Male and Female in each age group as follows:
1/2 Marathon & 30K Age Groups:
19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65- 69, 70-79, 80+
5K & 8.1 Mile Age Groups:
9 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-79, 80+
No duplication. i.e. you win in overall or masters division, than you are not eligible for age group prize. Allows more people to win.
- Per current USATF guidelines, all monetary awards are based on gun time.
- Age group awards will be based on chip time.
- No awards will be mailed out post race.
- This is a charity event and it costs too much to mail out awards, so please stick around for the awards ceremonies.
- All unclaimed awards will be available at Pro Bike + Run in Robinson for 6 months post race.
We will run in rain or shine so please come prepared. We will have a covered & secure bag drop at the finish line area.